Review: L’Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Strengthening & Repairing Shampoo

L’Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Strengthening & Repairing Shampoo ★★★★
Price: $15.95
Size: 250ml
About: sulphate-free shampoo which strengthens strands and gives hair body. Packaged in a squeeze tube with flip top lid.
Review: Well I was not expecting to fall in love - hook, line and sinker with EverStrong Strengthening & Repairing Shampoo, but I did! Sure I love L'Oreal Paris and trust their products completely however many companies try their hand at sulphate-free hair care and fail miserably. EverStrong Strengthening & Repairing Shampoo is awesome! It smells very clean and a little earthy, the gel/cream consistency foams up nicely on really wet hair and gives my strands a clean and fuss-free finish without a build-up on the scalp or roots. I am super impressed by this as some sulphate-free brands fail miserably to clean hair and rinse away build-up. For the price you pay and the exceptional results, I have no hesitation in giving EverStrong Strengthening & Repairing Shampoo five stars... not something I give easily!!! I will most certainly purchase again... and again.... and again...
Tip: Ensure your hair is super wet to help the shampoo foam up and perform at its peak.