Clip-In Hair Extensions Every Woman Should Own



Is your hair lacking volume? Can't get it to grow? Stop whatever you are doing because I have the secret to long, luscious and voluminous locks! Change your look in moments...

Introducing: IrresistibleMe, salon quality clip-in hair extensions, these babies can change your hair and facial features in just moments. Hair extensions have really improved in recent times. IrresistibleMe hair extensions come in 12 natural shades, varied lengths, and thickness options for both fine and thick strands depending on how much volume your hair needs. Choose from a range of different hair types or try a wig for a completely different look altogether. They are made from 100% human Remy hair which looks healthy, and feels soft.


Reviewed and loved by some of the world's most popular vloggers, you can be sure that IrresistibleMe is here to stay. To all busy women yelling at the screen, 'I don't have time to do this', I am a busy working mum and if I can find time then so can you! It's as simple as popping open the clips on the hair pieces, wriggling them along the scalp until they 'grab' in hair, closing the clips and then styling hair as usual. 

Though US-based, IrresistibleMe ships internationally so Australians can spoil themselves with the best hair extensions delivered to their front door. I was so excited to receive my new product but it was the packaging which really blew me away and made me fall in love before I even used the extensions! The hygienic seal on the bag assured me that the product was clean and the sample pieces which showcase the length and colour is absolutely fabulous for newbies like me because there are many factors involved when choosing the length, colour and so on.

Before: with my unruly wavy locks!
After: long, sleek healthy hair.
Can you tell I am wearing IrresistibleMe Royal Remy clip-in hair extensions? Didn't think so!
The colour matches my own and blends seamlessly, the length is perfect (not too long or short), the various clip-in widths included in the pack means I can add a a couple of extensions or use them all for major volume. The extensions are lightweight and soft, and don't leave the scalp feeling irritated. They can be washed, styled and even coloured just like real hair. 

Application is easy: simply align the extensions, allow combs to gently 'grab' hair and clip in.

After: Fabulous full hair and nobody knows my secret... until now!

Unsure which extensions to buy? Take a look through the different types available and be sure to measure your current length before making a selection. The experts at IrresistibleMe can always help if unsure. As I already have long hair I chose the Royal Remy Hair Royal Golden Blonde 18" length, 200g volume extensions. Here's a guide that I found super helpful when selecting mine...


The team at IrresistibleMe didn't have to convince me about their extensions because the product really speaks for itself! I truly am impressed. Rating: ★★★★★

IrresistibleMe Hair Extensions: Website | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | #irresistiblegram

**A personal note to sincerely thank the team at IrresistibleMe for their patience to review this product during my move interstate & chasing my baby son here, there and everywhere!