Ecostore Baby Now at Target!





I discovered ecostore Australia's plant and mineral-based laundry powder ecostore Australia last year after giving birth to my beautiful son. As a blogger I am very conscious of what I put on my skin and with him being a newborn, I wanted to ensure his clothes were not filled with harsh chemicals that would irritate his soft delicate skin. ecostore proudly produces products that free of nasty chemicals, not tested on animal and packaged in renewable plastic.

Shortly after converting to their laundry powder, I stumbled upon ecostore's baby range and fell in love all over again but could not find a stockist in my area. But this has changed thanks to the news that ecostore's baby range is now available in the nursery section of TargetThe range consists of eight plant-based products, which are designed to be safer and gentler for babies than many mainstream brands. With prices starting from $2.99, the products are affordable yet luxurious.





My son loves to play with them at bath time! His favourite is their Bubble Bath while mine is the Baby Moisturiser. Which is your favourite?

ecostore: Website | Facebook | Instagram